Please take a look as we take you through each section on your Digicel+ bill.
1. Account Number – Unique number associated with your account. Please have this number available when calling customer service.
2. Due Date – Full payment must be received on or by this date to avoid late fees or disconnection.
3. Announcements from Digicel - Any information we wish to advise you of.
4. Billing Address - This is the address the bill is sent to.
5. Previous balance – Amount brought over from your last bill period.
6. Payments – Total amount paid for the last period.
7. After Payments– Any balance added to your account after making last payment.
8. Notes - Payment locations.
9. Monthly Subscription Charges - Amount you are required to pay per service period.
- Tax - Telecommunications Tax
10. Announcements - Any additional information Digicel wishes to advise.
11. Current Charges - Amount due for this service period inclusive of tax.
12. Amount Due - Amount owing for current and past service period after including After Payments (see no.7).
13. Slip - This section is to be submitted with your check payable to this address.