1. How can I access UEFA Champions Leagues programming?
There are four dedicated channels which are available to view UEFA Champions League matches & highlights. You must be subscribed to the appropriate package to view the programming (Play Large or Play Strong). See table below with dedicated channels:
2. Will Champions League programming be provided as a premium service?
No standalone premium package will be offered to view UEFA Champions League programming. You must subscribe/upgrade to Play Large or Play Strong to view this content.
3. Will matches be available via On Demand?
Matches will not be available On Demand. However, you can Record using PVR (if this feature is available in your area) and watch at your convenience.
4. Will the UEFA Champions League matches be available on any other channels?
If you are currently subscribed to service bundles that include Sports Max & Flow Sports, a limited number of matches can be viewed. Full coverage of the League will only be accessible via the 4 dedicated HD channels accessible on appropriate Bundles/TV Only Packages [See Question 1].
5. Will I be able to watch the matches via the PlayGo App?
The PlayGo app will provide live coverage of the games via 4 dedicated UEFA channels (UEFA 1, UEFA 2, UEFA 3 and UEFA 4). Please visit your PlayGo App to activate your PlayGo Pass.
To view the TV schedule of the UEFA Champions League, click here.